Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Cover Table With Plastic Table Cover
2. Place dye bottles, a bucket, a roll of paper towels and sealable plastic bags at each tie-dye station
3. Use plastic buckets to contain dye and make sure cleanup easy
4. Place 2 sheets of paper towels in each bucket to absorb excess tie dye
5. Put wet tie-dye project into sealable plastic bags
6. Toss used paper towels in trash after each tye-dye project.
You can tie dye just about anything if you put your mind to it. You just want to make sure you do it right!
What you need :-
1. White t-shirt
2. Fabric Colors ( you may visit to our products list)
3. Rubber Bands
Pinch and Twist
1. Bind with rubber bands, creating 6 wedge shapes. Use more rubber bands as desired.
Apply Dye on wedges using as many colors as desired, in the desired arrangement – alternating wedges, connecting wedges, etc. or use a single color.
Cover fabric with plastic. Let set 4 to 6 hours. Remove rubber bands. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately.