Derwent Coloursoft are highly versatile colour pencils with a soft, velvety strip for the quick, dense application of bold vibrant colour, plus they can be easily sharpened to a fine point for detailed work. Capable of being mixed and blended to create an infinite spectrum of rich, dazzling colour, Derwent Coloursoft can be used for a wide variety of work from finely detailed illustrations to bold, contemporary still-life and portraiture.
Features & Contents:
- Derwent Colorsoft Colored Pencils offer a velvety soft core is perfect for mixing and blending; the perfect mix of a colored pencil and a pastel; hues are rich and the barrels are sturdy for a sure grip.
- As their name implies they have a really soft texture which brings out the richness of the color that, together with their nice wide color strip, allows you to build up color really quickly; ideal for bold still-life drawings or contemporary landscapes.
- Durable metal tin includes an exciting range of 12 vibrant colors, specially chosen for their richness and versatility.
- Blend multiple colours to create different tones.
- Block in colour quickly and easily.