Click Image for Gallery View
Derwent Colour Soft Colored Pencil
Derwent Coloursoft are highly versatile colour pencils with a soft, velvety strip for the quick, dense application of bold vibrant colour, plus they can be easily sharpened to a fine point for detailed work. Capable of being mixed and blended to create an infinite spectrum of rich, dazzling colour, Derwent Coloursoft can be used for a wide variety of work from finely detailed illustrations to bold, contemporary still-life and portraiture.
- Derwent Colorsoft Colored Pencils offer a velvety soft core is perfect for mixing and blending; the perfect mix of a colored pencil and a pastel; hues are rich and the barrels are sturdy for a sure grip; lightfastness ranges from 2 to 8
- As their name implies they have a really soft texture which brings out the richness of the color that, together with their nice wide color strip, allows you to build up color really quickly; ideal for bold still-life drawings or contemporary landscapes
- Durable metal tin includes 24 pencils, each of a standard color range some of which include Acid Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Deep Fuchsia, Blush Pink, Bright Lilac, Indigo, Electric Blue, Lime Green, Lichen Green, Ochre, Dark Terracotta, Persian Grey, and More!
- Blend multiple colours to create different tones.
- Block in colour quickly and easily.