This versatile pencil has a unique, creamy texture producing a rich, velvety finish. In a newly expanded palette of soft greens, blues and greys as well as traditional sepia tones, Derwent Drawing is perfect for life and nature studies.
- The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies
- 8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads
- Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications
- Drawing pencils produce a rich, velvety finish on paper
- Metal tin of 24 shades and choice of traditional sepia tones
- The creamy, extra wide strip encourages loose, expressive tonal drawings.
- The colours mix beautifully when burnished on top of each other.
- The smooth, waxy texture allows a subtle transition from light to dark tones, or from one colour to another.