These versatile pencils have a watersoluble colour strip allowing you to draw and paint with complete control. You also use wet or dry paper to create a variety of exciting effects.
- Derwent Watercolor Pencils offer a nice range of 36 colors set in a convenient, hinged metal tin; can be used wet or dry allowing you to draw and paint
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolor medium; wet paper for intense colors with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- Apply dry pencil colour to dry paper and add a light wash of water.
- Add dry pencil colour onto wet paper to create soft lines and edges.
- Take colour off the pencil using a wet paintbrush and apply to wet or dry paper.
- For a spatter effect, flick a wet paintbrush across the pencil tip.
1x Derwent WaterColour Pencils 36 Colors - 32885