Sakura Pigma Micron drawing pen. The first disposable technical pen to use archival pigment ink, the Micron range is by favored artists, writers and illustrators everywhere. PIGMA© ink has become the defining standard for reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. Archival quality ink is acid-free, chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant. No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers. Strong plastic tip is steel clad for strength and for use against rulers and drawing instruments.
- A fine point drawing and writing pen offering a waterproof quick drying pigment ink.
- Micron pens will not clog or dry out.
- Ink will not feather or bleed through even the thinnest papers and is smear proof once dry.
- It is fade proof against sunlight or UV light; and is permanent and washable on cotton fabrics.
- The pigment in the ink remains colorful and will not spread when applied.
- Archival Quality.
- Acid Free.
- Color: Black.
- Available in tip sizes: 005(0.2mm), 01(0.25mm), 02(0.3mm), 03(0.35mm), 04(0.4mm), 05(0.45mm), 08(0.50mm).