Sakura Pigma Brush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction. Vivid, fresh color enhances hand made compositions and conveys personality, style or emotion. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime. The ink is quick-drying, waterproof, fade-resistant, and of archival quality. It will not smear once dry. Sakura Pigma Brush Brush is capable of drawing very fine lines or very broad strokes. Change the width of the line simply by changing the pressure applied to the nib.
- Archival quality Pigma® ink.
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
- Will not smear, feather, or bleed through most papers.
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush.
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard.
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
- Color: Black
- Suitable for Calligraphy, Scrapbooks, Graphic art, Brush lettering and illustrations.