Saunders Waterford is an exquisite watercolour paper, traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine. This is the superior quality watercolour paper made by St Cuthberts Mill and comes with the Royal Watercolour Society’s endorsement. Made using 100% cotton, the highest quality papermaking material, to high archival standards. Each sheet is buffered with calcium carbonate to help defend finished pieces of work from discolouration caused by acids present in atmospheric pollution.
Its attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. The surface is sized in gelatine making it strong and resilient to scrubbing, and other rough treatments.
- 100% Cotton
- Mould Mad
- Acid free
- High White’ shade the paints pigments
- Appear more vivid, and with more sparkle, giving the whole painting a fresher look.
- A white sheet will make finished paintings more contemporary looking
- Original white colour created a more antique look
- Made in England
- 1 x Saunders Waterford Classic Watercolour Paper 9X12 in 300gsm - 20 Sheets: High White Rough