The three types of watercolor can surely be used at the same time. But some times you may find them not so well mixed when put together. Therefore, when a thick, non-transparent watercolor is mixed in water with a transparent one, you may see some wrinkles and grains. Some artists would even take advantage of this phenomenon to apply some "special effect". For different levels of users, it may be recommendable to use different watercolor.Transparent Watercolor is commonly found in watercolor classes. Thanks to its transparency and clearness, you can overlap several of colors, which can be seen through beautifully. Besides, to make grades of colors, use grades wash or wet-in-wet technique to show vivid gradations.
High school student with art as major: they should have a basic knowledge about watercolor knowledge. May try to use semi-transparent or transparent watercolors for a intermediate and high levels of training. Middle and elementary school students selecting art classes: they should still on entry level in watercolor. May begin with thick color (like gouache) for learning the build-up of spot colors, before trying the highly skillful techniques of water mixing.
- Excellent educational quality watercolor are affordably priced for the student or beginning painter.
- Each set of watercolor pans is contained in a lid that doubles as a palette, making them excellent for outdoor sketching.
- Good uniform coverage,easily soluble, deliver good lightfastness with brilliant, dense colors.
- The trays are topped with a crystal clear plastic lid that also be used as a mixing tray.
- 28 watercolor
- Transparent Watercolor is commonly found in watercolor classes.
- its transparency and clearness, you can overlap several of colors, which can be seen through beautifully.
- Besides, to make grades of colors, use grades wash or wet-in-wet technique to show vivid gradations
1x Simbalion Watercolor Cakes 28 Colours -WCC28